Teeth whitening | Waterpik | Dental insurance california
- misunderstood what prices message was and Teeth whitening a bit of a victim of his time.
- Which most scientific innovators are you know you know you didn’t have the .
- Son he he couldn’t identify activator X so he was identifying three factors in the diet.
- Vitamin A vitamin D and activator X that when every traditional side made sure.
They had that ten to twenty times as much in
- You when they eat these three vitamins their faces grow well and that’s as simple as he .
- Put it but but now we’ve got the science to plug it in exactly what’s happening.
- There we know craniofacial growth is related to our facial structures and and.
- How why that relates to for instance Airways and what happens since we can now .
- intervene in that process but the nutritional plug in and the k story I think is really.
- Kind of so he called activated X’s that other key factor he didn’t he died before.
He identified it vitamin k and I think.
- That the result he’s worth being lost for to years yeah yeah I agree I mean the amazing.
- Thing about that his work in that book is that you don’t see these changes happening.
- Over you know a hundred years when people switch from a traditional diet to a modern diet you see them in a single generation.
- I mean he even has pictures of people living in following a traditional diet lifestyle and.
- Then the next generation that has you know moved and started to adopt a